Know of a great Symfony project or tool that just hasn’t broken into the community yet? Without a flashy marketing budget it can be tricky to get the word out there, but we’re taking matters into our own hands this year by offering free sponsorship to the largest Symfony event in the UK. SymfonyLive London brings together 250 of the world’s leading Symfony developers to share best practice and advice. This year, your project could be there.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available for community-led projects to sponsor the event completely free of charge alongside commercial sponsors including Oracle and Footfall123.
The successful community sponsors will receive:
- 10min lightning talk on project/tool delivered to developers
- Featured on SymfonyLive website and promotional materials
- Dedicated stand for demos/networking
- Entry to opening and closing speaker sessions
- Entry to conference social event
- Unlimited opportunities to talk to the leading minds in the Symfony community
The project or tool must be based on or around Symfony, but we’re welcome to any and all suggestions which fit in this category.
So if you want to put your own project forward, or if you know of a Symfony project or tool which deserves exposure, contact the team at [email protected] to place your nomination to get the word out there!
For all the latest SymfonyLive London news, follow us at @SensioLabsUK