Wow, what a fantastic conference! I am still buzzing from the huge level of excitement shown by everyone involved. Speakers, staff, and attendees alike, everyone had a brilliant time and we have received amazing feedback.
What impressed me was the sheer enthusiasm and buzz amongst the UK community during breaks in the The King George III Room. Having a space for attendees to have interesting conversations with like minded people really worked.
It was great to meet so many of you, and if I missed you, come say hello at our next meetup :) We have uploaded some pictures to our flickr account and tagged them with symfony_live london 2012. If you have taken any photos, please share them with the community.
We are currently gathering feedback on the conference, we want to make it an even bigger success next year, so if you would like to share your thoughts, please use the feedback form on the website. We’d love to hear from you.
Finally we’d like to say a huge thank you to all the speakers and sponsors who made the conference such a great event.
Feedback so far…
- “It was a great day and I look forward to next year’s conference!”
- “Enjoyed hearing about Drupal 8 and Symfony as we use both in our platform.”
- “It was well organised and went very smoothly”
- “To have to choose between some talks was very hard!”
- “The whole conference was a great event. I enjoyed the BDD talk and the fact that I could speak to the people behind the tools I am using on a daily basis.”
- “Thanks for the conference, I really enjoyed it. Everyone was so friendly, welcoming and easy to talk to (speakers, organisers and other participants).”